Hi all! Hope you had a fabulous week and are enjoying the last day of the weekend:)
If you have some leisure time today, please check out this week’s Beauty Spotlight from The Beauty Blog Coalition. Enjoy!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: May Lindstrom The Good Stuff Radiance Oil is the perfect choice for a covet-worthy glow and extraordinary hydration!
- Color Me So Crazy: The Journey to My Flawless Face With the Help of InviCible Scars!!
- I Know all the Words: Orange love all around with the Ole Henriksen Facial Water Trio & Power Bright.
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Review of my all time favorite powder foundation
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: There’s a panty party going on at Stacie’s house! Check out the latest monthly subscription service.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just received the first ever monthly subscription box, “Be Bold”, from Indigo Beaux. This box is far from the same old, same old – it’s luxe and filled with 4-5 full size high quality beauty and lifestyle products, unique brands from around the world. Check out her thoughts!
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!